The Columbia Girl's Empowder Jacket uses advanced an Omni-Heat thermal and Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable technologies ensuring optimal protection while skiing. A helmet compatible hood, powder skirt and comfort cuffs will keep the cold and snow out while various pockets will keep your belongings in. Columbia's Outgrown grow system ensures several seasons' wear.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (89% polyester, 11% elastane )
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (100g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Outgrown grow system
- 4-way comfort stretch shell jacket
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Waterproof zips
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Silicone powder skirt grippers
- Chest Pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Media and goggles pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- 3M reflective details
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...