Lush berber fleece lining distinguishes this otherwise burly waterproof and breathable, insulated winter glove from Columbia, making it incomparably cozy. In addition to keeping you warm and dry in inclement weather, the Inferno Range Glove boasts a rugged suede overlay and super grippy synthetic palm for incredible protection and durability. Perfect for keeping hands and fingers warm during demanding winter activities, a lone hand shock cord at the hem and removable safety leash offer versatility and ease of use.
- OutDry Shell: Max Softshell, Hammerhead III
- Palm: Axe synthetic grip palm
- Lining: Berber Fleece, Hydroplus taffeta
- Back of hand Insulation: 100g/m2 microtemp XF II
- Insulation (rest of glove): 80g/m2 microtemp XF II
- OutDry waterproof membrane
- Durable synthetic grip palm
- Durable synthetic suede overlay
- 3-Point precurve
- Long gauntlet
- One hand shock cord hem adjustment
- Webbing strap adjustment
- Removable safety leash
- Nose wipe on thumb
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...