The Columbia Men's Barlow Pass 550 TurboDown Jacket boasts an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining, as well as a waterproof and breathable shell, so whether you're walking in the streets at a stadium or waiting for the bus, the elements are the last thing you need to worry about. Removable synthetic fur gives you extra warmth for the chilliest days and nights, while adjustable cuffs mean your comfort is in your hands.
- Shell: Omni-Tech Broken Twill (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective (100% polyester)
- Main: Down (450 fill power)
- Panels: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester, 100g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Critically seam sealed
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Zipped chest pockets
- Dual-entry zipped hand pockets
- Ribbed, adjustable cuffs
- Drop tail
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.