The Mens Horizons Pine Interchange Jacket from Columbia features their zip-in, zip-out Interchange system which creates a great 3 in 1 Jacket. Zip them together and you've got a super-warm, all-mountain jacket that's seam-sealed, waterproof and insulated. Wear the shell in the spring rains and then wear the liner in the fall chill as you eagerly await a new season of outdoor recreation and fun.
- Outer jacket:
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% polyester matte melange)
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta (210T)
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Zipped chest pockets
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Inner jacket:
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (100g)
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.