The Mens Mountain Masochist IV OutDry Ex Shoe from Columbia has an integrated softshell gaiter for comfort and an OutDry Extreme waterproof shell to make sure water stays out. The FluidFoam midsole provides exceptional cushioning and a smooth ride while Gryptonite and TrailShield make sure your feet won't be affected by muddy or uneven trails.
- Upper: OutDry Extreme exterior shell
- Midsole: FluidFoam midsole
- Outsole: Gryptonite outsole & TrailShield
- Waterproof & debris control
- Easy access zipper
- Integrated soft-shell stretch gaiter
- Internal open mesh shoe with speed lacing system
- FluidGuide for enhanced Mid-foot stability
- Ride heights: 16mm heel/8mm forefoot
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.