The Mens Mountain Masochist IV OutDry Ex Shoe from Columbia has an integrated softshell gaiter for comfort and an OutDry Extreme waterproof shell to make sure water stays out. The FluidFoam midsole provides exceptional cushioning and a smooth ride while Gryptonite and TrailShield make sure your feet won't be affected by muddy or uneven trails.
- Upper: OutDry Extreme exterior shell
- Midsole: FluidFoam midsole
- Outsole: Gryptonite outsole & TrailShield
- Waterproof & debris control
- Easy access zipper
- Integrated soft-shell stretch gaiter
- Internal open mesh shoe with speed lacing system
- FluidGuide for enhanced Mid-foot stability
- Ride heights: 16mm heel/8mm forefoot
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...