OutDry Extreme technology allows the Columbia Men's OutDry Ex Diamond Snow Shell Jacket to be fully waterproof yet fully breathable, while its an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining will keep you warm. With its adjustable snap back power skirt, ski pass pocket and helmet-compatible hood this shell is the perfect partner in crime for your off and on piste day.
- Fabric: OutDry Extreme (100% nylon)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- External seam tape
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
- Underarm venting
- 2-way centre front YKK Vislon zip
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail ski pass pocket
- Light Rail zipped sleeve pocket
- YKK Vislon zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.