The Mens Outdry Ex Eco Down Jacket from Columbia will protect you during rain showers, while the 700 fill power goose down insulation keeps you warm in severely cold temperatures. Made from recycled polyester and 100% recycled trims, including zips, toggles and labels, stay stylish in all weather conditions while being eco-friendly.
- OutDry waterproof/breathable
- RDS certified down
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester
- Trims contain 100% recycled content
- No water used to color this textile
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane
- External seam tape
- 700 fill power goose down insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem
- Bonded baffle construction
- Bluesign product
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...