The Outdry Ex Eco Insulated Shell Jacket from Columbia is a high-performance environmentally friendly rain jacket with no PFCs intentionally used. Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed, making it the ultimate earth-smart raingear. It features Omni-Heat Thermal insulation, sure to keep you warm during those cold winter days.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (100% recycled polyester, 60g)
- OutDry waterproof & breathable seam sealed
- Non PFC OutDry Extreme membrane
- External seam tape
- Bonded visor, hem & cuffs
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Interior security pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...