With a 4-way stretch and 2 layer shell, the Men's Powder Keg Jacket from Columbia is perfect for any adventure up in the mountain, as well as walking around the town. It is a stylish jacket with plenty to boast about. It uses Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective insulation, along with Omni-Tech waterproof & breathable fully sealed seams to provide for the ultimate protection against the elements and keeping you feeling toasty. For those who brave the slopes, this jacket has a ski pass pocket, interior security pocket, goggle pocket and underarm venting, making it extremely practical. It even has a helmet compatible hood, that is also removable and adjustable.
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer
- Cyberstretch MP: 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- Canvas: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Lining: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (60g/m²)
- Omni-Tech waterproof & breathable full seam sealed
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Helmet compatible hood
- Peripheral hood adjust-ability
- Wire brim hood
- Underarm venting
- 2-way PU centerfront zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail zippered chest & hand pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...