The Women's Mile Summit Jacket from Columbia is an insulated waterproof jacket that offers excellent protection in wintery conditions.
It boasts an Omni-Tech shell combined with Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective insulation to ensure you stay warm and dry throughout the day. There is an elasticated powder skirt that can be securely fastened as well as inner comfort cuffs both of which help to retain heat and keep stray powder at bay so that it doesn't ride up your jacket or sleeves. The full length centre front zip with water resistant to help keep weather on the outside while the storm flap covering the top of the zip offers a little more protection in such a key area.
With an adjustable and removable, helmet compatible hood this is a great option whether you are freestyling in the park or carving up the runs and you can be confident you'll be comfortable in the most variable conditions.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% polyester stretch twill)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal, 80g
- Waterproof and breathable
- Removable, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Underarm venting
- PU zipped pocket on chest
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Comfort cuffs
- Water resistant center front zip
- Active Fit