A cocoon of warmth for the wettest, coldest conditions, this chic trench-style down coat features a toasty combination of 550-fill down insulation and our thermal reflective technology which conserves your body heat. The rich twill shell fabric is waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed to keep you dry, the faux-fur trim on the hood is removable, and the jacket's feminine lines finish in a flattering belted waist.
- Shell: Omni-Tech broken twill 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: Down (550 fill power)
- Omni-Heat reflective lining
- Waterproof fully seam sealed
- 550 fill power down insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exterior adjustable waist
- 2-way centre front zipper
- Interior security pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drop tail
- Removable faux fur
- Fit: Modern Classic
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...