Street-worthy aesthetics combine with performance in the Women's Carson Pass II Jacket from Columbia, a waterproof and breathable, critically seam-sealed hooded jacket. The belted waist, faux fur hood and elbow patch details earn style points while inside the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining keeps you extra warm when temperatures drop.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% nylon)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective Microtex (100% polyester)
- Faux Fur Trim: 67% modacrylic, 25% polyester, 8% acrylic
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, 80g/m2)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable technology
- Fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable waist
- Media pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Travel pockets
- Removable faux fur
- Modern classic fit
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...