Street-worthy aesthetics combine with performance in the Women's Carson Pass II Jacket from Columbia, a waterproof and breathable, critically seam-sealed hooded jacket. The belted waist, faux fur hood and elbow patch details earn style points while inside the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining keeps you extra warm when temperatures drop.
- Shell: Omni-Tech (100% nylon)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective Microtex (100% polyester)
- Faux Fur Trim: 67% modacrylic, 25% polyester, 8% acrylic
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, 80g/m2)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable technology
- Fully seam-sealed
- Adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable waist
- Media pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Travel pockets
- Removable faux fur
- Modern classic fit
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...