The Womens FluidFlex X.S.R Shoe from Columbia is the perfect choice for speed on various trails and comfort is guaranteed thanks to the FluidFoam midsole and outsole. The upper is made of composite stretch mesh rear bootie and is combined with a traditional mesh forefoot, a one piece moulded external heel counter and a lock down Lace system.
- Fore: Traditional mesh forefoot
- Rear: Composite stretch mesh rear bootie
- Midsole: Pure FluidFoam midsole
- Outsole: Durable forefoot & heel traction zones
- 1 piece molded external heel counter
- Lock down Lace system
- Deep flex grooves in midsole
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Ride heights: 15mm heel/11mm forefoot
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...