Fierce, feminine and highly functional. This sophisticated Lay “D” Jacket from Columbia knows how to work a mountain as well as it knows how to work the urban scene.
550-fill power down and thermal reflective technology creates a stop-cold barrier between you and frigid temperatures. Rain, sleet and spills simply bead off the exterior, thanks to Omni-Shield advanced repellency. Inside, an Omni-Heat Reflective lining offers 20% more warmth than ordinary liners. Removable faux fur frames the hood, while a lusciously soft high-pile fleece lines the collar for cozy comfort. Clever baffling lines create a welcome slimming effect; raglan sleeves enhance mobility. Interior security and media pockets provide handy stash spots for tunes, smart phone and more.
- Shell: 100% polyester Act II
- Lining: Thermal Reflective, lushious pile fleece
- Rocky Raccoon faux fur trim at hood
- Insulation: 550-fill power duck down, 80/20 ratio
- Omni-Heat Reflective thermal lining
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Removable & adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur trim
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem & waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Removable, snap-back powder skirt
- Media & goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes