Fierce, feminine and highly functional. This sophisticated Lay “D” Jacket from Columbia knows how to work a mountain as well as it knows how to work the urban scene.
550-fill power down and thermal reflective technology creates a stop-cold barrier between you and frigid temperatures. Rain, sleet and spills simply bead off the exterior, thanks to Omni-Shield advanced repellency. Inside, an Omni-Heat Reflective lining offers 20% more warmth than ordinary liners. Removable faux fur frames the hood, while a lusciously soft high-pile fleece lines the collar for cozy comfort. Clever baffling lines create a welcome slimming effect; raglan sleeves enhance mobility. Interior security and media pockets provide handy stash spots for tunes, smart phone and more.
- Shell: 100% polyester Act II
- Lining: Thermal Reflective, lushious pile fleece
- Rocky Raccoon faux fur trim at hood
- Insulation: 550-fill power duck down, 80/20 ratio
- Omni-Heat Reflective thermal lining
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Removable & adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur trim
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem & waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Removable, snap-back powder skirt
- Media & goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes
Recognise the challenges every family faces getting the kids to ditch the screens and get out, we want to offer some inspiration. From a simple walk to a challenging hike, bouldering and outdoor bushcraft to birdwatching; the physical and mental benefits of a family adventure are hugely positive and priceless.
To kick off this campaign, we challenged Gabby Logan and family to Switch Off and Reconnect. Although they’re an active family, they’re not always active together. They pledged to spend time together outdoors, to take a family walk, connect with nature and tackle the elements outdoors.
Click here www.columbiasportswear.co.uk/ambassadors-national-parks to see how the Logan family got on and to find out more about how you and your family can join us on our journey and take up the pledge.