Fierce, feminine and highly functional. This sophisticated Lay “D” Jacket from Columbia knows how to work a mountain as well as it knows how to work the urban scene.
550-fill power down and thermal reflective technology creates a stop-cold barrier between you and frigid temperatures. Rain, sleet and spills simply bead off the exterior, thanks to Omni-Shield advanced repellency. Inside, an Omni-Heat Reflective lining offers 20% more warmth than ordinary liners. Removable faux fur frames the hood, while a lusciously soft high-pile fleece lines the collar for cozy comfort. Clever baffling lines create a welcome slimming effect; raglan sleeves enhance mobility. Interior security and media pockets provide handy stash spots for tunes, smart phone and more.
- Shell: 100% polyester Act II
- Lining: Thermal Reflective, lushious pile fleece
- Rocky Raccoon faux fur trim at hood
- Insulation: 550-fill power duck down, 80/20 ratio
- Omni-Heat Reflective thermal lining
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Removable & adjustable storm hood with removable faux fur trim
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem & waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Removable, snap-back powder skirt
- Media & goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...