If you want to brave the elements or ski with confidence, the Columbia Women's Mile Summit Jacket is for you. It boasts an Omni-Heat insulation and an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining to keep you warm, a waterproof, breathable construction to keep you dry, as well as underarm venting for extra comfort and control.
- Shell: Omni-Tech Reflex Stretch Twill (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, 80g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Peripheral hood adjustability
- Removable, adjustable, helmetcompatible
- Storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Ski pass pocket
- Zipped waist pocket
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Media and goggles pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...