If you want to brave the elements or ski with confidence, the Columbia Women's Mile Summit Jacket is for you. It boasts an Omni-Heat insulation and an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining to keep you warm, a waterproof, breathable construction to keep you dry, as well as underarm venting for extra comfort and control.
- Shell: Omni-Tech Reflex Stretch Twill (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, 80g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Peripheral hood adjustability
- Removable, adjustable, helmetcompatible
- Storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Ski pass pocket
- Zipped waist pocket
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Media and goggles pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...