A must-have for the keen alpine skier. This stretch ski jacket features an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining, thermal insulation and underarm venting work together to keep you at your ideal temperature, while waterproof and breathable fabric mean you're completely protected from the rain and snow. A chin guard plus pockets for your goggles and valuables, powder skirt make this a serious ski jacket.
- Shell: Omni-Tech King Stretch (86% nylon, 14% elastane)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Lining: Stretch Jersey (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester, 80g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Peripheral hood adjustability
- Removable, adjustable, helmet compatible Storm Hood
- Chin guard
- PU centre front zip
- Ski pass pocket
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggles pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.