Featuring a waterproof yet breathable fully seam-sealed shell to protect you from the elements, the On The Trail Interchange Jacket from Columbia features a full zip front which goes right up to the chin, the jacket also has an removable, adjustable storm hood, a drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable sleeve cuffs while the snug zip-in liner allows for versatile warmth on demand. It is incredibly warm with Omni-Heat Reflective Lining and Microtemp XF II insulation.
- Shell: Omni-Tech Legacy Twill (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T teffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Omni-Heat Reflective technology
- 3-point Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable hood
- PU coated centerfront zipper
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable sleeves & cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...