The Womens Powder Keg II Down Jacket from Columbia boasts all the features you need for your ski journey. Keep warm and snug with 700 fill power goose down insulation and the reflective Omni-Heat 3D lining. Omni-Tech waterproof Technology keeps you dry, while the removable and adjustable storm hood is compatible with helmets so you can ski with style. Keep your prized possessions hidden in the interior security pocket. On top, it has all the features you expect from a premium ski jacket: 4-way stretch fabric, powder skirt, ski pass pocket, media and goggle pocket, adjustable contoured sleeve cuff and comfort cuff with thumb hole.
- Omni-Heat 3D reflective lining
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power goose down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon zipper
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media & goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...