Columbias thermal reflective lining meets waterproof fabric in this breathable and fully seam-sealed, high-end jacket. Stay warm and insulated whichever snowy mountain trail you're skiing, thanks to its sophisticated 4-way comfort stretch and a jacket and trouser connector to seal out the cold.
Be practical with its handy ski pass, goggle, and media pockets, whilst an adjustable storm hood and 2-way PU centre front zipper are useful extras. Underarm ventilation prevents you from overheating and regulates body temperature when you need it most.
- 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- Canvas 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Lining: 89% nylon, 11% elastane
- Insulation: 60g Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof & breathable
- Internal stretch panels
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Peripheral hood adjustability
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood.
- Underarm venting
- PU coated centerfront zipper.
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Jacket & pant connector.
- Light Rail zipped chest & hand pockets.
- Media and goggle pocket
- Hidden Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff.
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...