Waterproof. Breathable. Warm. Three things you look for in ski pants. Well, look no further. The Women's Powder Keg Pants provide you with all three, plus more. It boasts Omni-Heat Thermal insulation, along with Omni-Tech fully sealed seams to keep you dry, warm and with the vents, feeling fresh. There is plenty of zipped pocket space with back, thigh and hand pockets. It also features an internal leg gaiter, reinforced cuff guard and bottom leg zips.
- Shell: Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (100% recycled polyester, 40g)
- Omni-tech waterproof & breathable fully seam sealed
- Leg venting
- Jacket & pant connector
- Exterior adjustable waist
- Articulated knees
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Cargo pocket
- Bottom leg zips
- Internal leg gaiter
- Hammerhead reinforced cuff guard
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.