Waterproof. Breathable. Warm. Three things you look for in ski pants. Well, look no further. The Women's Powder Keg Pants provide you with all three, plus more. It boasts Omni-Heat Thermal insulation, along with Omni-Tech fully sealed seams to keep you dry, warm and with the vents, feeling fresh. There is plenty of zipped pocket space with back, thigh and hand pockets. It also features an internal leg gaiter, reinforced cuff guard and bottom leg zips.
- Shell: Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (100% recycled polyester, 40g)
- Omni-tech waterproof & breathable fully seam sealed
- Leg venting
- Jacket & pant connector
- Exterior adjustable waist
- Articulated knees
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Cargo pocket
- Bottom leg zips
- Internal leg gaiter
- Hammerhead reinforced cuff guard
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.