Are you looking to beat your personal best time and striving for more velocity? Then look no further–the Womens Rogue F.K.T Shoe from Columbia is for the runner who craves high performance. The upper 3D printed cage eliminates seams and glues altogether, a reinforced toe cap and heel give added protection and torsional rigidity comes from the minimal, co-moulded midfoot TrailShield. A FluidFoam midsole offers exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support.
- 3D printed cage eliminates seams & glues.
- Reinforced toe cap & heel
- Full-length FluidFoam midsole
- Exceptional cushioning, flexibility & support.
- Minimal, co-molded mid-foot TrailShield for torsional rigidity & protection.
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 8mm forefoot.
- Substantial lugs provide traction & underfoot protection.
- Perforations for enhanced flexibility
- 4.5mm outsole lug height.
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.