Featuring an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining, a high grade of thermal insulation, as well as Omni-Tech fully seam sealed waterproof and breathable construction, the Columbia Women's Shreddin Jacket is the perfect cold-weather ski jacket. Extremely comfortable and mobile, due to the four-way comfort stretch panels and a full stretch body, and with pockets to keep your ski pass, goggles, and other valuables in, it's all you need to be your very best on the slopes.
- Main: Omni-Tech 4-Way Stretch 2-Layer Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Panels: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (100g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Internal stretch panels
- 4-way comfort stretch shell jacket
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Underarm venting
- YKK Vislon centre front zip
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Jacket and pant connector
- Light Rail zipped chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggles pocket
- Adjustable contoured cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...