Featuring an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining, a high grade of thermal insulation, as well as Omni-Tech fully seam sealed waterproof and breathable construction, the Columbia Women's Shreddin Jacket is the perfect cold-weather ski jacket. Extremely comfortable and mobile, due to the four-way comfort stretch panels and a full stretch body, and with pockets to keep your ski pass, goggles, and other valuables in, it's all you need to be your very best on the slopes.
- Main: Omni-Tech 4-Way Stretch 2-Layer Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Panels: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (100g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Internal stretch panels
- 4-way comfort stretch shell jacket
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Underarm venting
- YKK Vislon centre front zip
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Jacket and pant connector
- Light Rail zipped chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggles pocket
- Adjustable contoured cuffs
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.