The lightweight Columbia Women's St. Anthony Glove is perfect for when the weather is at its worst on the slopes or off piste. Waterproof and breathable fabric, with handy nose-wipe feature, and touch screen compatible fingertip mean no weather can get in your way.
- Main: Omni-Tech Legacy Dobby (72% nylon, 28% polyester)
- Panels: 100% polyester matte melange
- Palm: Connect Texture ( polyester, 25% polyurethane)
- Palm: Luscious Pile Fleece (100% polyester)
- Lining: Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester, 150g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- 3-point precurved fingers
- Short gauntlet
- Nose wipe on finger
- Hook and loop wrist adjustment
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip
- Elasticated wrist
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.