The lightweight Columbia Women's St. Anthony Glove is perfect for when the weather is at its worst on the slopes or off piste. Waterproof and breathable fabric, with handy nose-wipe feature, and touch screen compatible fingertip mean no weather can get in your way.
- Main: Omni-Tech Legacy Dobby (72% nylon, 28% polyester)
- Panels: 100% polyester matte melange
- Palm: Connect Texture ( polyester, 25% polyurethane)
- Palm: Luscious Pile Fleece (100% polyester)
- Lining: Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester, 150g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- 3-point precurved fingers
- Short gauntlet
- Nose wipe on finger
- Hook and loop wrist adjustment
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip
- Elasticated wrist
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...