The Womens Trans Alps F.K.T Shoe from Columbia is trimmed down, lightweight and fast, and still offers support and traction for a smooth ride on rugged mountain terrain. The seamless upper has ripstop reinforcement plus open mesh panels, pairing protection with breathability, and there's added security in rocky terrain with the protective toe cap and heel. A FluidFoam midsole provides exceptional cushioning and flexibility, while the outsole with TrailShield technology gives optimal protection with minimal weight and rigidity.
- Upper: Seamless upper construction with ripstop reinforcement paired with open mesh panels.
- Midsole: FluidFoam midsole
- Outsole: Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology
- Rubberized screen print rock-guard
- Protective toe cap & heel
- Exceptional cushioning, flexibility & support.
- Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot.
- 6mm outsole lug height
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...