The Womens Ventrailia 3 Low OutDry Shoe from Columbia combines breathability and good traction with a sleek modern style. This winning combination makes it ideal for light walking, travel and general outdoor activities, even in wet conditions. The waterproof construction of the upper keeps feet dry, while cushioning and good grip will keep you comfortable and confident on all your outdoor excursions.
- Upper: Textile with welded synthetic overlays
- Midsole: Techlite lightweight midsole
- Outsole: Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- OutDry waterproof & breathable construction
- Long lasting comfort & superior cushioning
- High energy return
- midsole ports for air ventilation & cooling
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...