A luxurious berber-fleece lining transforms this beautifully crafted Titanium waterproof winter glove into a cozy cocoon of warmth. Featuring seriously waterproof ultra-breathable construction and toasty thermal reflective insulation, this comfy glove with precurved fit stands up to the harshest conditions on the mountain while keeping your hands dry from the inside out.
- Shell: Stretch max softshell 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Palm: Pittards goat skin leather
- Lining: 100% polyester berber fleece
- Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex DP (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat Thermal (80g)
- OutDry waterproof
- Pittards water-resistant goatskin leather palm
- 3-point precurve
- Long gauntlet
- Removable safety leash
- One hand shock cord hem adjustment
- Nose wipe
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...