Columbia's Omni-Heat thermal and Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable technologies make the Women's Zip Down Pants warm, dry and reliable at all times. They're also adaptable to the changing weather, with leg venting helping you stay cool when things get warm.
- Shell: Omni-Tech 4-Way Stretch 2-Layer Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Shell: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (100% recycled polyester 40g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Leg venting
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Jacket and pant connector
- Waist adjustable tabs
- Zipped hand pockets
- YKK Vislon thigh pocket
- Bottom leg zips
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiter
- Abrasion resistant boot guard
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...