Columbia's Omni-Heat thermal and Omni-Tech waterproof, breathable technologies make the Women's Zip Down Pants warm, dry and reliable at all times. They're also adaptable to the changing weather, with leg venting helping you stay cool when things get warm.
- Shell: Omni-Tech 4-Way Stretch 2-Layer Cyberstretch MP (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- Shell: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Chamois Touch Tricot (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Omni-Heat (100% recycled polyester 40g/m²)
- Waterproof, breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Leg venting
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Jacket and pant connector
- Waist adjustable tabs
- Zipped hand pockets
- YKK Vislon thigh pocket
- Bottom leg zips
- Internal, adjustable leg gaiter
- Abrasion resistant boot guard
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...