With an Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining and high quality insulation the Youth Slope Star Jacket will ensure he's nice and warm on the slopes. Columbia's waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech construction has been built in so he's protected from the wind, rain and snow.
Zipped warm lined hand pockets provide relief during wintery conditions, while comfort cuffs and a draw cord adjustable hem further ensure that the fit is good, and the wind stays out. The storm hood is adjustable and taffeta lined for comfort and wick-ability.
Best of all, this Columbia jacket is designed to accommodate growth, so it will last more than a season, simply unstitch the inner seam for an extended sleeve.
- Shell: Omni-Tech Legacy Twill (100% nylon)
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light (100% polyester)
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester, 150g/m²)
- Waterproof & breathable
- Seam sealed
- Outgrown system
- Windproof Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Silicone powder skirt grippers
- Ski pass pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zipped hand pockets
- Warm-lined pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Reflective detailing