There's lots to love about this gorgeous insulated jacket. The jewel-bright waterproof outer of Craghoppers' Girl's Bekita Thermic Jacket shrugs off the showers, while the sumptuously fluffy microfleece lining helps keep warmth trapped inside. A wonderful choice for winter outings.
- Shell: 100% peached polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Grown on hood with mock adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Side hem elastication (ages 7-8 yrs and below)
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- Reflective detail
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- Classic fit
- Back length: 58cm
- Weight: 575g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.