Keep them wrapped up against the worst of the winter weather in this remarkable outdoor jacket. Craghoppers' Kid's Alix Jacket certainly looks the part, with a very grown-up utility-style design that will do battle with the heaviest showers, while locking heat in at the core – thanks to the snug Insulating layer and wonderfully warm microfleece lining.
- Shell: AquaDry (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
- Insulation: 100% polyester hollow fibre
- Grown on hood with mock waxed cord adjusters
- Hook-and-loop fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- Reflective detail
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 4 fastening chest pockets
- Classic fit
- Back length: 64cm
- Weight: 605g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.