If you're in the market for a jacket that looks the part in the city as well as on the rural tracks, the Craghoppers Men's 250 Jacket is right up your street. The sleek urban styling won't look out of place on the daily commute but the outdoor performance features put this jacket well ahead of the pack. The waterproof outer opens to reveal a luxurious baffled lining with top-notch Insulating properties and the neat zip-off hood provides extra wet-weather protection. Perfect.
- Shell: AquaDry Membrane (46% cotton, 44% polyester, 10% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester lux
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- Hot pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Zip-off hood with waxed front cord adjusters, rear buckle adjuster
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Two way centre front zip
- Self fabric stud cuff adjusters
- Elbow darts
- 2 stud fastening lower pockets
- Welted zipped chest map pocket
- Stud fastening sleeve pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card RFID inner pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 84cm
- Weight: 1,350g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...