If you're in the market for a jacket that looks the part in the city as well as on the rural tracks, the Craghoppers Men's 250 Jacket is right up your street. The sleek urban styling won't look out of place on the daily commute but the outdoor performance features put this jacket well ahead of the pack. The waterproof outer opens to reveal a luxurious baffled lining with top-notch Insulating properties and the neat zip-off hood provides extra wet-weather protection. Perfect.
- Shell: AquaDry Membrane (46% cotton, 44% polyester, 10% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester lux
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- Hot pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Zip-off hood with waxed front cord adjusters, rear buckle adjuster
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Two way centre front zip
- Self fabric stud cuff adjusters
- Elbow darts
- 2 stud fastening lower pockets
- Welted zipped chest map pocket
- Stud fastening sleeve pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card RFID inner pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 84cm
- Weight: 1,350g
WE ARE TRAVEL
We understand that travel is more than the destination; it’s also the journey. That’s why our story starts with the journey of a lifetime. In 1965 we took our fledgling brand to the top of the world - Mount Everest.
That sense of discovery never left us and we’ve been busy ever since, exploring new places, meeting new people, and road testing our kit to make sure it’s the perfect companion.
There’s much more to our outdoor clothing than first meets the eye. We produce and continuously improve innovative fabric technologies to develop the performance of our outdoor wear and travel clothing, so that you have the very best protection, wherever you're travelling, and whatever climate you encounter.
You may also like...