This classic parka is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The traditional herringbone outer actually conceals a luxurious sherpa fleece inner and the Craghoppers AquaDry Membrane construction means it delivers waterproof performance in the heaviest downpour. The Men's Argyle Parka's high-loft hollowfibre insulation keeps everything snug and there's a removable faux-fur hood trim for authentic appeal.
- Shell: Aquadry Membrane (100% polyester herringbone)
- Lining: 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- DWR finish
- Grown on hood with waxed front cord adjusters
- Removable faux fur trim
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Two way centre front zip
- Waxed drawcord waist adjusters
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 side handwarmer pockets
- 2 welted stud fastening chest pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Inner map pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 86cm
- Weight: 1,495g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...