Bona fide Gore-Tex performance plus classic styling in a weatherproof jacket that will defy the elements all year round. Wear it as a standalone waterproof or partner it with an interactive fleece for extra insulation in the cooler months. The Men's Ashton Long IA Jacket from Craghoppers is an inspired choice.
- Shell: Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Brushed inner collar
- Mesh and tafetta lined
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped inner OS Map pocket
- Roll-away, adjustble hood
- Stud and hook and loop fastening stormflap
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Hook and loop cuff adjusters
- Classic Fit
- Weight: 725g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.