The Men's Eldon Plus Jacket covers all the bases this season so you can head into the outdoors, whatever the weather. The classic Craghoppers AquaDry construction locks rain and snow out, while the thermally efficient Insulating layer and cosy microfleece lining keep heat close to the core. There are plenty of pockets to hold all your trail essentials.
- Shell: AquaDry (100% brushed polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- DWR finish
- Ribbed inner collar
- Roll-away hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 side handwarmer pockets
- Welted zipped chest pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Inner map pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 81cm
- Weight: 1,255g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.