How about opting for a waterproof jacket that doesn’t look like a waterproof? Try theMens Hickory Jacket for size. The nautical–inspired Craghoppers design incorporates a cotton–touch fabric that features waterproof AquaDry Membrane protection to provide reliable shelter from the worst of the weather. A casual jacket with impressive technical credentials.
- Outer: 74% cotton, 26% nylon
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & breathable
- 6 pockets, including 3 zipped, 2 bellowed handwarmers
- Zipped inner
- Stretch mesh inner mobile pocket
- Attached hood with cord adjusters
- Full–length zip with stud fastening & inner zip guard
- Elbow darts
- Centre back length: 31"
- Classic fit
- Weight: 865g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...