A great insulated all-weather jacket with impeccable Gore-Tex credentials and bags of urban attitude. The Craghoppers Men's Irvine Gore-Tex Jacket is a full-featured, ready-for-anything winter performer. Its sleek, street-smart outer conceals a waterproof construction and a luxurious baffled lining that traps body heat with ruthless efficiency. The only jacket you'll need this season.
- Shell: Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- Trim: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester lux
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- Grown on hood with concealed toggle adjusters
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Two way centre front zip
- Back hem vent
- Elasticated bound inner cuff gaiters
- 2 jetted waterproof zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card RFID inner pocket
- Zipped inner map pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 81cm
- Weight: 955g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.