An invaluable lightweight and packable shell jacket designed to offer reliable waterproof protection exactly when it's needed. You'll love the sleek styling with neat reflective trim – and the fact that it packs neatly into its own pocket ready to spring into action at the first sign of rain.
- A DofE recommended product
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester)
- Outer: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Pocket holds OS map
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- 1 zipped inner map
- Grown on hood with toggle adjusters to front and hook and loop adjuster to back
- Waterproof main zip with inner stormflap
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric hook and loop cuff adjusters
- Reflective detail
- Stows in pocket
- Elbow darts
- Fit: Adventure
- Weight: 500g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.