The perfect jacket for everyday walking, all year round. the Craghoppers Men's Kiwi Classic Jacket nails the essentials, delivering effective waterproof performance packed with technical features and constructed from a tough, breathable fabric for all-weather performance. The jacket's simple styling incorporates a grown-on hood for extra coverage and half a dozen pockets for everything from keys to Kendal mintcake.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Grown on hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 zipped side handwarmer pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped inner map pocket
- Classic fit
- Back length: 81cm
- Weight: 760g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.