The Kiwi Long Jacket is a classic winter jacket with AquaDry waterproof technology, delivering fantastic levels of breathability along with waterproof protection. A removeable hood and hidden hand-warmer pockets make the perfect finishing touches.
This long jacket also has the added advantage of a longer cut, providing added warmth and weather protection on cold, wet days.
- Weight: 1030g (approx.)
- Fabric: AquaDry polyester twill
- 34" jacket length
- Brushed inner collar
- Zip-off hood with toggle adjusters to front and hook and loop adjuster to back
- Interactive zip allows an inner fleece to be zipped in
- Pockets: 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 2 zipped chest pockets and 1 hook and loop inner pocket
- Pockets fit O/S map
- Adjustable waist and hem
- Stud and hook and loop-fastening stormflap with inner zip guard
- Self-fabric hook and loop cuff adjusters
- Brushed chin guard
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.