Take to the trail – or trek down the high street – in this perfectly balanced winter jacket. The smart urban styling makes the Women's 250 Jacket a smart choice for the city but its thoroughbred outdoor performance features make it a winning choice in the field. The outer is engineered to do battle with the elements, while inside, the luxurious baffled lining delivers top-notch insulation. A neat zip-off hood provides extra wet-weather coverage. Outstanding.
- Shell: AquaDry Membrane (46% cotton, 44% polyester, 10% nylon)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- DWR finish
- Hot pockets
- Lux lining inner collar
- Zip-off hood with waxed front cord adjusters, rear buckle adjuster
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Zipped cuffs with inner gusset
- Elbow darts and leatherette trim
- 2 stud fastening lower pockets
- Stud fastening sleeve pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card RFID inner pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 1,020g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...