The retro-inspired Women's 364 3-in-1 Jacket from Craghoppers is quite simply irresistible. Craghoppers have partnered a parka-style waterproof outer jacket with a gorgeously lightweight super-insulating CompressLite inner to create the ultimate in weatherproof performance. Split them up if you like or unite to get the best of both worlds.
- Outer body: AquaDry (46% cotton, 44% polyester, 10% polyamide)
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Waterpoof, windproof & breathable
- DWR finish
- 8 pockets
- Grown-on adjustable hood
- Button fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard & 2-way centre front zip
- Outer drawcord waist adjuster to back
- Self fabric stud cuff adjusters with mock button
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Insulation: ClimaPlus
- 2 zipped lower pockets
- 1 zipped inner stow pocket
- Weight: 1.6kg
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.