Treat yourself to a great all-weather jacket this season. Incorporating tried-and-tested Gore-Tex waterproof technology, Craghoppers' Women's Agetha Gore-Tex Jacket oozes urban style. The sleek, city-smart outer opens to reveal a luxurious baffled lining that locks heat in at the core and feels sumptuous. The go-to jacket for all-weather performance.
- Shell: Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- Trim: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester lux
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- Grown on hood with concealed toggle adjusters
- Stud fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Elasticated bound inner cuff gaiters
- 2 jetted waterproof zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card RFID inner pocket
- Zipped inner map pocket
- Zipped inner pocket
- Stretch mesh inner accessories pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 845g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.