Fashion meets tech in this amazing cold-weather jacket. Craghoppers' Women's Clermont Jacket has plenty of urban appeal. The sleek design incorporates an asymmetric fastening and neat hood, as well as a luxurious satin lining. But it's no slouch in the tech stakes either. The jacket's AquaDry Membrane constructionand Insulating layer delivers waterproof protection and snug warmth too.
- Shell: Aquadry Membrane (46% cotton 44% polyester 10% nylon)
- Lining, hood: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester hollow fibre
- DWR finish
- Cropped faux fur inner collar
- Concealed hood inside collar with drawcord
- Stud fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Side hem buckle adjusters
- Zipped cuffs with inner gusset
- Elbow darts and leatherette trim
- 2 stud fastening lower pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Adventure fit
- Back length: 66cm
- Weight: 1,150g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.