Scotland’s Outer Hebrides. An eagle takes flight. Will the Discovery guys get the shot? Tough in this rain. It’s make or break. Craghoppers ultra–light Womens Discovery Adventures Stretch Jacket breathes and allows you to move with ease. It relishes a challenge. Sorry, Scottish weather bombs don’t even register on its danger scale.
- Outer: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & breathable
- Pit zips
- 2 zipped waterproof pockets
- Zipped waterproof chest pocket
- 2 zipped inner (1 fits O/S Map)
- Attached hood with adjusters to front & back
- Waterproof full length zip with inner stormflap
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Cuff adjusters
- Reflective detailing
- Elbow darts
- Centre back length: 28"
- Active fit
- Weight: 595g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...