The classic parka-style Women's Ilkley Jacket teams a waterproof herringbone outer with Sherpa fleece lining and fur-trimmed hood for impressive weatherproof protection in the coldest conditions. The longer length ensures extended coverage when you need it most.
- Main body: AquaDry (100% polyester)
- Lining: Sherpa fleece (100% polyester)
- Hot pocket trim: 85% polyester, 15% aluminized polyethylene
- Accessory pockets: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
- Rib, collar, cuffs: 98% polyester, 2% elastane
- Faux fur: 100% acrylic
- WR finish outer
- Adjustable waist
- OS Map pocket
- Mobile phone pocket
- Credit card pocket
- Accessory pocket
- Audio pocket
- Ribbed inner collar
- 10 pockets
- Zip-off hood with waxed cord adjuster to front
- Button fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Waxed drawcord waist adjusters
- Weight: 1,530g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...