Looking for a no-nonsense walking jacket? Craghoppers' Women's Madigan Classic Jacket is a full-featured waterproof that turns in a great performance all year round. Streamlined, yet packed with technical features and constructed from a tough, breathable fabric for all-weather performance.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Grown on hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 waterproof zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped inner map pocket
- Classic fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 680g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.