Craghoppers' Women's Madigan Classic Thermic Jacket could prove to be a big favourite with serious walkers. The tough waterproof and breathable outer is enhanced by a layer of high-loft wadded insulation for outstanding performance in all weathers. A super jacket with impressive technical credentials.
- Shell: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Lining: 100% polyester microfleece
- Insulation: ThermoAir+ (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- Grown on hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped inner map pocket
- Classic fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 870g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.