Craghoppers have provided a fresh take on the classic three-in-one combination. The outer jacket of the Women's Madigan II 3-in-1 CompressLite Jacket can fend off the storms, while the CompressLite-filled inner forms a snug insulating barrier against the cold. Split them up or team them together for optimum weatherproof performance.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Water resistant
- DWR finish
- Grown on hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 zipped side handwarmer pockets
- Zipped map pocket under storm flap
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Insulation: ClimaPlus (100% polyester hollow fibre)
- 2 zipped lower pockets
- Zipped inner stow pocket
- Elbow darts
- Classic fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 1,215g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...