In the Women's Madigan III 3-in-1 Jacket, Craghoppers have paired an excellent walking jacket with a contrasting lightweight microfleece inner to give you three ways of foiling the weather. Wear the jacket and fleece as standalones or combine for an insulated, waterproof combo that'll withstand everything the winter can throw at you.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Brushed inner collar
- Zip off hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap
- Inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 zipped side handwarmer pockets
- Zipped map pocket under storm flap
- Fabric:100% polyester microfleece
- 2 zipped pockets
- Elbow darts
- Classic fit
- Back length: 76cm
- Weight: 1,175g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...