If you're in the market for a classic outdoor jacket that's built to go the distance, try Craghoppers' Women's Madigan III Long Jacket for size. Featuring impressive AquaDry waterproof fabric construction with a longer hem for extended protection, the jacket is a reliable performer in all weathers. There's a zip-off hood for extra protection and plenty of pockets for hiking essentials.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester twill)
- Brushed inner collar
- Zip off hood with front and rear adjusters
- Stud and hook-and-loop fastening storm flap with inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- Elbow darts
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 zipped side handwarmer pockets
- 2 welted zipped chest pockets
- Zipped inner pocket
- Zipped map pocket under storm flap
- Classic fit
- Back length: 81cm
- Weight: 925g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.
You may also like...